Crushed Red Pepper
1 ts. Minced Garlic
1 Ts. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Kaiser Rolls
Extra Thinly Sliced Pork Cutlets
1. Add 1 Ts. tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, a pinch of salt, and a dash of crushed red pepper.
2. Cook at medium heat heat for 1 minute.
1. Add washed pork tenderloin to skillet, add a pinch of salt, and cover.
2. Cook for 2 minutes and flip tenderloins. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Toast kaiser rolls in toaster.
4. Slice the tomato, place on toasted buns, and add a pinch of salt.
*Tip: Make 4 thin slices. Two for each sandwich.
1. Remove tenderloins from skillet and place on top of tomatoes.
2. Add hand full of spinach to skillet and cover.
*Tip: There is no need for more olive oil to wilt spinach.
3. Cook for 1 minute with cover on.
1. Stir wilted spinach to incorporate left over garlic and oil.
1. Remove wilted spinach and place on top of tenderloin.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.