4 Cups of Water
1 Ts. Olive Oil
1/4 ts Crushed Red Pepper
1/4 ts. Onion Powder
1/4 ts. Soy Sauce
1/4 ts. Kosher Salt
1/4 ts. Minced Garlic
Whole Wheat Angel Hair
Handful of Baby Spinach
Handful of Sliced Mushrooms
Half of a Red Pepper
Small Bundle of Asparagus
4 oz. Strip Steak
1. In a medium saucepan add olive oil, salt, onion powder, garlic, and crushed red pepper.
2. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes stirring regularly.
1. Slice strip steak very thinly and add to pot. Stir fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Chop asparagus, red bell pepper, and add to pot.
Don’t forget to wash and remove the purple/white bottoms of the asparagus.
1. Stir fry on high heat for 1 minute.
1. Add water, bring to boil, and add whole wheat angel hair. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
1. Add spinach, mushrooms, and soy sauce.
2. Cook for 2 minutes and serve.
Always Simple $ Easy!
Prep Time: 8 min.
Cook Time: 7 min.